By Joey Nelson
These are my favorite hunting pants by far; they are stylish for hunting and lounging around camp. The price point is great too, at around fifty dollars, they are however only available in MAX1 Camo which for me is perfect. They come in junior sizing from 2-16, I think they error a little on the big side. You can get these at Cabela’s or online at the Realtree store website.
- They are made out of cotton twill making them light weight, breathable and quiet while the twill adds strength and durability
- The fit is relaxed through the hip and thigh and they sit low on the waist
- The low rise waist works well with a backpack
- The color fades nicely after a few washings
- Love the pockets, stylish and versatile
- Available in shorts and capri styles
- They are made out of cotton twill, so if you are walking through tall dewy grass or you are caught in the rain you will be a miserable hunting gal, trust me I know
- I’m not in love with the coordinating camo cloth belt it is bulky and the whole tying thing is annoying for me. Plus they need more belt loops because the belt sometimes rises above the pants if you are crouched or crawling.
- They are low rise, and if you are crawling around you need a belt otherwise your bum, crack and or underwear will be hanging out for all to see!