By Marcy Harris
Pro Hunter Pant
She Safari Pro Hunter pants have been my my go-to pant for the past 4 years.
They come in Realtree AP and Max1 making them versatile for different hunting areas. The pockets are appropriately placed and very useful. They just fit better than most pants out there at the moment and the price is hard to beat coming in at around forty dollars. They come in women’s sizes from XS-XXL.
- Made out of 100% Cotton, which in hot weather is very breathable.
- Lightweight, yet durable. Mine are literally on their 4th season and that is saying a lot for the way I crawl around through rocks and cactus!
- Big pockets that are placed for practical use.
- Roomy legs for ease of hiking, climbing and crawling.
- The higher waist eliminates unwanted exposure to the people behind you!
- A higher waist also accommodates a backpack better so the seams are not rubbing on your hip bones under the hip belt of the pack.
- The 100% cotton does not dry quickly and actually absorbs the water very quickly so you will get wet and miserable during a dewy morning or in a rain/snow storm.
- Pure cotton also tends to fade faster.
- Large cargo pickets have buttons which with cold hands are very hard to open, snaps would be a great addition to these.
- Sized a little on the large side, so if you are a size 2 or smaller the smallest size is going to be a little too large. (Size 2, really?)
Marcy Harris was the co-owner of an outdoor supply store called Gila Outdoor in Thatcher, AZ. This lady is quite the hunter and attends many of the indoor/outdoor shoots.