By Joey Nelson
Hoyt took the archery world by storm in 2010 with the introduction of the Carbon Matrix and its wild carbon tubed riser. The 2011 follow-up performance of Carbon Element has done nothing but exceeded expectations with it shorter, lighter, and faster platform. The Carbon Element is a true testament of Hoyts continued pursuit of innovative engineering and design. The introduction of this Fuel cam design and the addition of a #1 cam frame size truly sets Hoyt apart from other bow manufactures by opening up their enter line as a viable option to female archers. I’m personal look forward to packing my Element around this upcoming hunting season. Its light weight frame and draw length adjustment make the Element a great fit for any hunting gal!
- At just 3.6 lb. the Carbon Element is the lightest yet strongest Hoyt bow ever.
- Carbon provides an extremely high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Carbon is warm to the touch making those frigid hunts easier to tolerate. (Every little bit helps)!
- The carbon tube design reduces sound and vibration during the shot while producing exceptional aiming characteristics.
- The Fuel cam & 1/2 has a smooth draw cycle and comfortable valley and is one of the most forgiving cams I’ve ever shot.
- The draw cycle is quieter with the new improved draw stop.
- The draw weight is 40-80 pounds with the draw length of 24.5-30 inches. With such broad ranges this knocks down yet another hurtle in favor of us hunting gals!
- The Carbon Elements is high end with incredible features bringing its price point on the high end.