- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 lb elk, ground
- 3 pkgs crescent rolls, refrigerated
1. In a medium skillet combine onion soup mix and meat and brown well.
2. Drain any fat of the meat mixture and remove from heat.
3. Mix in Cheese.
4. Separate crescent rolls according to package directions.
5. Cut separated rolls in half
6. Place a spoonful of elk mixture in center of each triangle or dough, fold and seal.
7. Place on cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes.
Cooking Tip: Serve with a side of mustard. You can partially bake for 10 mins. and freeze to use later.
Comments: These disappear fast at a party.