Margarita made with beer = Beer Garita.
I use to bartend a few years back (ok more than a few but who’s counting) this was a drink we’d make when the “bar crew” was out having summer fun. Personally I think this is best if served on a hot summer day. Lately it seems to have found a niche at our campsite after a full day of fishing especially if my father-in-law is present because he looks forward to me stirring up a batch or two!
Solo Cups-perfect size!
- Run lime around rim
- Dip rim in salt
- Add ice
- Add 1-1/2 shots of tequila
- Fill with beer ALMOST to the top of cup leaving an 1” or so for final ingredient (1 beer is perfect for 2 Solo cups) leaving enough room for limeade
- Now add 3 spoonful’s of limeade in
- Squeeze 1 or 2 lime wedges into drink mixture.
- Add more limeade if needed for more lime flavor or adjust to your liking.